Body Exfoliation is a process to remove the top layer of dead epidermis cells, which make skin smoother and less wrinkled and skin looks healthy and radiant.
Popular exfoliation products include scrubs, masks, and chemical peels. Body Polish is a process of exfoliating the body skin, and also moisturizing it, in order to get healthy, glowing skin. It can be compared to a facial.
The most commonly used materials for preparing a body polish at home are sugar, salt, honey, oats, walnut shell powder, olive oil, etc
- Removing dead skin from the body promotes faster skin renewal process that keeps it fresh, smooth, and healthy.
- Provide adequate amount of oxygen to skin by removing dirt and buildup on skin.
- It improves blood circulation, providing each skin cell with life and vitality.
- It opens the clogged pores on the skin and clears all the dirt and blackheads, making your skin look clean and clear.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, making you look younger.
- It helps you to get an even skin tone, and also promotes easy discoloration of the skin.
- It improves its overall texture, making it look more vibrant and healthy.
Body Exfoliation, Polishing
|Body Treatments||Price||Time (Minutes)|
|Back Exfoliation Treatment||£20.00||30 minutes|