BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT
Brazilian hair straightening treatment (BKT) is a technique of temporarily straightening hair by sealing a liquid keratin and a preservative solution into the hair with a hair iron.
Keratin is a protein that’s naturally in your hair. Keratin is a natural substance which comprises approximately 88% of your hair. When keratin hair-straightening product applied to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. It takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
Brazilian treatment is not permanent. It naturally fades out of the hair. The wave or curl will gradually come back in about 2 – 3 months. The hair will stay soft, shiny and healthy.
- The Brazilian hair treatment is excellent on all types of chemically treated hair (bleached, hi-lights, colored, permed, relaxed or previously straightened).
- It does not break the bonds of the hair shaft like straightners do.
- It is excellent for getting rid of curly, frizzy, damaged, unhealthy, dull, mistreated hair.
- Results from the Brazilian keratin hair treatment last about three to four months at a time
- The Brazilian treatment can be used on children (6 years and older), teens and adults (men and women).