Micro Needling therapy /Skin Needling or Collagen induction therapy is a great skin treatment for acne scaring, ageing, sun damage, facial and décolleté lines. Micro needling therapy procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely,working below the surface in the dermis. This take time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells and generated and blood supply is enhanced. It take upto 4-6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
The treatment uses a roller covered with micro-scopic needles rolled over the area in four different directions. The tiny needles pierce the skin causing a pin-prick bleeding and mind inflammation, breaking the connections around the scarring, allowing the new blood cells to repair any damage causing the scar to flatten and reduce as the skin naturally renews.
The rolling motion of the needled barrel breaks down old scar, sun damage and pigmentation tissues promoting new cell formation, improved skin elasticity, better level of collagen and new capillaries improving blood
circulation. The needles are made of high grade stainless steel and are safe to use by professionals and well trained at Inoa beauty salon, chadwell heath.
The length of the micro needles varies from 0.5 to 2mm and is virtually painless due to topical anaesthetic application for the clients comfort. Deeper needle penetrations into the skin produce better collagen and elastin production of new skin cells which will help to strengthen, plump and tighten the skin. This helps to refine fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the overall complexion of the skin. Therefore the treatment is suitable for all skin typle.
We recommend a minimum 6 weeks gap between two treatments to allow natural collagen to form, for the best results you would need a course of Dermaroller to cure moderate scars or acne.
Before treatment the skin is cleansed , leaving it fresh and clean.
Numbing cream is then applied to the specific area , and left on the skin for 1 hour, after this time the cream is removed and cleansed using and antibacterial cleaning colution.
The Dermaroller is then rolled over the skin in four different directions, and aftercare products are applied to aid healing and gain the best results.
The results after a course for acne scarring or stretchmarks will be permanent, for skin rejuvenation the results will last a minimum of 6 months.
INOA Beauty offers expert micro needling face and body procedures for skin rejuvenation. You will see a noticeable improvement right after the very first session.
Benefits of INOA Beauty Micro Needling Therapy
- Reduced risk of hyperpigmentation and scarring therefore safe on ethnic or dark skin.
- Suitable for thin and sensitive skin
- The procedure is well tolerated and well accepted by the patients,
- It is cost-effective, and can be done on areas of skin not suitable for peeling or laser resurfacing, such as near eyes.
- As opposed to ablative laser resurfacing, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged. For this reason, the operation can be safely repeated if needed.
- Treatment does not result in a line of demarcation between treated and untreated skin, as usually occurs with other resurfacing procedures. This allows for specific areas of scarring to be treated without the need to “blend” or “feather” at the treatment edges.
- You can resume regular activities within a few days, depending on the depth of penetration of the needles.
Our Covered Area
Scar Therapy in Chadwell Heath, Micro needling therapy in Newbury Park, Acne reduction Therapy at Good Mayes, Skin needling Therapy in Woodford, Inoa beauty Skin Therapy Dagenham, Acne reduction Therapy) at Essex, Micro needling therapy in Ilford, Collagen induction therapy Romford, Skin needling treatment East London, Micro Needling Facial in Seven Kings,