Mesotherapy Napping Technique |Inoa Beauty Saloon,UK
Mesotherapy Napping Technique has rapidly become one of the most trending in the beauty industry. Mesotherapy Napping technique at Inoa Beauty Salon UK is done with great care.
Today, mesotherapy is used to:
- Remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face.
- Reduce cellulite.
- Fade wrinkles and lines.
- Tighten loose skin.
- Recontour the body.
- Lighten pigmented skin.
- Treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss.
What are the side effects of mesotherapy?
Because mesotherapy is administered directly to the desired area. It is believed that side effects are limited or reduced. Reported side effects of mesotherapy include:
- Immediate or delayed allergic reaction to the injected drugs/solutions.
- Lecithin is known to cause inflammation and swelling.
- Skin infections.
- Pigmentation at the injection site.
- Bruising at the injection site.
- Ulceration, scarring and deformity at the injection site.