“Soprano Technology ICE Platinum achieves the safest and most comprehensive hair removal treatment available today”
Soprano Technology ICE Platinum – The Best Solution for ALL Skin Types
The power of three in a single innovative handpiece
Inoa beauty skin & Laser Clinic has chosen to work exclusively with the Soprano Technology ICE Platinum system. The first and best laser hair removal systems featuring trio clustered diode technology, combining three laser wavelengths into a single applicator simultaneously treating different tissue depths and anatomical structures within the hair follicles.
By combining the absorption and penetration levels of three different wavelengths, along with the treatment coverage, comfort and virtually pain-free treatment of the diode laser, Soprano Technology ICE Platinum achieves the safest and most comprehensive hair removal treatment available today.
Why Laser Hair Removal?
- To achieve silky smooth skin.
- Boost self-confidence.
- No more costs and time wasting on other non-permanent hair removal treatments.
- Less irritation to the skin from shaving and other removal methods.
- For medical reasons.
Is it safe ?
Yes, at Inoa Skin & Laser Clinic laser hair removal is safe. There is an extremely low risk of complications when our experienced practitioners operate the laser for a given skin type following the correct treatment protocols. The Soprano Technology Ice Platinum system is one of the safest on the market, as rather than delivering all the laser energy in shots such as with traditional laser systems, the applicator is passed back and forth over the area to be treated so that energy and warmth builds up over a few seconds.
Is hair removal with Soprano Technology Platinum Ice safe for dark skin?
Yes. While the melanin in dark skin is exponentially more sensitive to the heat used in laser treatment, Soprano Technology Platinum Ice method has been clinically proven to be the safe for dark skin types.
Who cannot be treated ?
- As lasers target the melanin pigment within the hair follicle, ginger, white or grey hair will not be affected by the laser. The more melanin in the hair, the more effective the treatment tends to be. Very fine hair (vellus hair) may also not be the best candidate for laser hair removal because hair lacking sufficient density may not contain enough melanin for an effective result.
- We can only treat clients aged 18 or over.
- Clients taking Accutane or similar anti-acne medications or who have been taking Accutane during the past 6-12 months.
- Clients who are on regular daily antibiotics.
- Anyone who is pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- Anyone who is sunburned, has peeling skin, has had significant sun exposure less than 1 week prior to treatment or has a fake tan.
- Anyone with a history of cold sores to the treatment area should start taking an anti-viral medication for 3 days before and after treatment.
- Clients with light sensitive epilepsy, vitiligo, type 1 diabetes, history of keloid scarring or lupus.
- Clients currently taking any medication or herbal supplement that may cause photo-sensitivity. It is advisable to seek a doctors note in this case before commencing treatment.
How many treatments will i need ?
Laser hair removal will only treat hair in the Anagen phase of growth, roughly 10-15% of the hair in any particular area will be at this phase at any time. Each treatment, 4-8 weeks apart will treat different hairs at this stage of their life cycle so you should see a roughly 10-15% reduction in hair per treatment. Most people will go for 6 to 8 treatments per area, possibly more for more resistant areas such as the face or private area.
Why Soprano Technology ICE Platinum?
- The Platinum edition combines 3 laser wavelengths into a single innovative handpiece.
- Simultaneously targets different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicle.
- It is suitable for ALL skin types.
- Unlike other laser hair removal systems, Soprano Technology ICE Platinum is FDA approved for skin types I-VI and tanned skin.
- Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse which can cause trauma to skin with a high melanin count, Soprano Ice gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle. This makes it a safe laser hair removal option, including for dark skinned patients.
Why Inoa Beauty Skin & Laser Clinic?
- 14 years’ of experience has led to a philosophy of only incorporating treatments into our menu that make a positive difference, boosting the self-confidence of our clients.
- Experienced, highly trained and talented practitioners, therapists and aestheticians.
- Beautiful, clean, treatment rooms.
- Unhurried serivce.
- Cost effective pricing.
- One of only a few UK laser hair removal clinics to have the new Lasers Soprano Technology ICE Platinum.
How to Book ?
You can book a Soprano Technology Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal consultation and patch test at our Skin & laser Clinic or If you wish to book any other service, please call 02085990303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to Treatment
Prior to your first treatment a FREE consultation and patch test are required. call us on 02085990303.
Hair must be trimmed within 24 hours prior to a treatment.
It’s important to avoid waxing, plucking, epilating or bleaching between treatments.
During treatment you will be made comfortable and will find the whole process relaxing.
Laser hair removal targets the hair follicle using brief pulses of light energy. The laser light is absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle and prevents any regrowth from happening in the future. The process is completely safe and leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
After care advice will be given and tailored to your specific skin needs. You will leave the clinic perfectly relaxed and able to immediately continue with your day, looking forward to your next treatment.
Each hair has its own growth cycle, so you may need several treatments to remove all of the hair. Within two weeks, the active hairs will start to fall out.
The course of treatments is usually spaced at four-to-eight week intervals, depending on which area is treated.
Soprano Technology ICE Platinum Laser Hair Removal